Ok so people keep tagging me and thus far I haven't been a very helpful participant. Life just got busy and then I just started posting things I wanted to remember (this is my "scrapbook" for my kids) Anyways I am catching up so I got this tag just a few days after the purse tag (way back in Feb).
1. 10 years ago I was.......just finishing my sophomore year of High School, still not old enough to drive (my b-day is the end of May), just a few months away from meeting the man I was going to marry, and having so much fun with my friends (you know who you are!)
2. 5 things on my to do list....... 1. finish dinner dishes 2. rotate laundry (everyone needs clean church clothes) 3. box up kids clothes that are out of season or no longer fit 4. finish paying May bills (only two more to pay YEAH!!!) 5. Look online for great deals on cruises or Disneyland trips we could take with my family this summer.
3. Thing I enjoy.......Spending time with my Husband, My kids LAUGHING and being silly, a giant Diet Coke with fresh lemon and lime and pebble ice, TV shows (Desperate Housewives, Grey's Anatomy, Smallville, Lost, Office), talking, BLOGGING (and blog stalking), Amusement Parks (when not pregnant), bowling, I could keep going but I am afraid you would stop reading.......
4. What would I do if I were a Billionaire....Pay someone to do my To-Do-List, Hire a nanny (not someone that takes care of my kids for me but someone that would just follow us everywhere and help out...3 kids is a handful), travel with my family, fly to see Sam all the time (sometimes just for an afternoon), I would set up HUGE saving accounts for all my kids, and their kids, and their kids!
5. 3 bad habits....Yelling (I come from a loud fam, Andy is trying really hard to get me to stop this) Stress eating (it's major diet time if their is a cruise I'm my near future!!!!) and telling my kids just one more min and then never getting to it ( that is the worst one )
6. Places I've lived......Pleasant Grove, Utah; Tuscon, Arizona; Orem, Orem, and again Orem, Utah; American Fork, Utah; and finally Pleasant Grove, Utah (not that exciting, I know, but I have liked it here!)
7. 5 jobs I've had.......Dental Assistant, Dairy Queen, Silver Loft, and currently working as a maid, cook, chauffeur, nurse, teacher...I am sure you've guessed it...I'm a MOM!!! and loving it!
8. 5 things people don't know about me.........I am a lot younger then most people think, I use to play the piano and the flute ( but not very well and not for audiences) I can still get a few tunes out on the piano but the flute skills for the most part are gone:( , I got married the day after I graduated, if you see an upside down cup in my house be careful there is probably a spider under it! I don't like Spiders and I don't like the crunch they make when you kill them, I put a cup over them leave it for a couple of days and then vacuum them up! ( Andy will usually kill the spider if he sees the upside down cup),
9. People I am tagging.....all my blogging buddies in the Orchard Ward....you know who you are..... come on do it:)
4 comments:
Summer, I love Grey's Anatomy too! For cheap Disney trips try Getawaytoday.com and for cruises try vacationstogo.com. I also agree, three kids is a huge handful! I am still trying to figure it out.
Very fun to read your tag! I hate spiders too- I refuse to kill them- but I usually use a book, not a cup. If Dave sees a heavy book in a random place on the floor, then he knows that there is a spider to kill!
I wonder why people think you are older than you are, having 4 kids doesn't help :) Good thing you have super cute kids!
Spiders under a cup will always be a "Summer trait"!!!! I love you gal!
Post a Comment