Today is our 8 year anniversary! Hooray we made it to 8!
Here are a list of what we have done in our 8 years together...
~Got married May 27th 2000
~moved into our 1st home (basement apartment) in Orem
~Andy got a job for Evco House of Hose (I know...lol)
~had a son Ethan Andrew, July 23rd 2000
~Andy takes a 2nd job so I can stay home with Ethan. He delivers pizzas at night:(
~Get sealed in the Mount Timpanogos Temple, June 2nd 2001
~had a baby girl Haylee Nicole, March 2nd 2002
~started working for PMI, May 2003
~moved to our condo in AF, Sept 2004
~bought a home in PG March 2005
~had another son Aiden Rex, June 12th 2006
~had a memorial for Aiden, June 17th 2006
~went to Disneyland in May of 2007 (kids didn't want me to forget that!)
~had another girl Avery Gwen, August 7th 2007
~And there was lots and lots in between all of that...
We are still living in PG...loving life...we love being parents... and being married...
HERE'S TO ANOTHER 8 GREAT YEARS!
Andy~ It really has been a great 8 years with you! I can't think of anyone else I would want to go through life with. You have always been there for me and supported me through everything! You are truly one of my BIGGEST blessings! I hope you know how much I love you...
Happy Anniversary Babe!
11 comments:
TY babe love you, and Happy Anny.
Congrats! You guys are such a great couple, and what a full 8 years you have had.
happy anniversary!
Happy Anniversary! That is exciting!
Happy Anniversary!!! Here's to many many more!!!
Happy Anniversary!!!
Happy anniversary. I also really liked looking at all of the pictures of baby Aiden's grave. That was so sweet- thanks for sharing it!
Congrats! That is neat! PS Darling pictures by Aiden's Grave sight your family is so cute!
You totally failed to mention the guy who has had to help move you into and out of all those homes.... i feel a bit insulted!!!
Hey Congrats! Our anniversary is two years and two days behind, thanks for being a great couple to follow...here's to many more!
There are no words to say how sweet the pictures from the cemetary are. Thanks for sharing them.
And congrats on 8 years!! Our 10 is coming up..time flys!
Post a Comment