
This is "'the lip" Avery gives me everytime I am about to do something she doesn't like, put her down, hand her to someone else, not give her a drink of the Diet Coke I am drinking, you get the picture. It is sometimes accompanied by the saddest little cry you have ever heard. It is really hard to accomplish anything I need to when she gives me this look! I really do wish I could just sit and play with her all day ( and she does get most of my day, she's not as deprived as she thinks she is ). The Lip drives me crazy but I sure will miss it when shes older:) it is one of the very funny and spunky little things that make her... Well, her!
Oh ya...and the tear filled eyes help to pull on those heart strings too. She's got me figured out!
12 comments:
I LOVE the lip! That is so cute and totally her personality--good job getting a picture of it. How could you not give that face anything she wanted, even Diet Coke--what a mean mommy you are!
Oh that is so cute! I would be a sucker for that lip too.
talk about break your heart!
I miss that lip! I love her so much!
That is the most fabulous look ever!! I am so glad you shared it with all of us.
I don't blame you at all! Who could say no to that sweet little face!
THat is honestly hilarious! That pic will be great for blackmail 16 years from now.
Hey Summer-
She looks so cute like that! I am glad that you and Sam have a blog so I can see pics of you guys....dustin and I have one too...of course its not that exciting with just the two of us.. but it is dustinandcassiearbogast.blogspot.com if you want to see it...
Awwwwww...that lip! Give her to me...I'll hold her. And I'll let her have all the diet coke she wants...
Oh so sad! I caught up on your blog today. I hate snow, but your pictures sure made it look fun. If it has to be cold-it might as well snow.
that is the sweetest thing ive ever seen! tate has his sneeky ways of not letting me get anything done too. isnt being a mom the best?
You are the meanest mommy ever to not give her your diet coke!
I am going to tell her that the lip will probably work better on dad:)
Post a Comment