Sunday, February 3, 2008

Canceled Church, Snow Forts, and Super Bowl...Great FUN

We woke this morning to this:) It had snowed all night and then just kept on going. I don't remember having this much snow since I was a kid. They canceled church (well, half of church) because cars were getting stuck in the parking lot! The Elders Quorum spent 40 mins just brushing off cars, digging out tires, and pushing cars that got stuck. It was crazy. We came home and Andy and the kids shoveled the driveway and part of the street and then they made a snow fort:) with the help of the picnic table. Andy piled snow all around the picnic table so the kids could sit under it! They had a great time. Even Avery couldn't get enough. After I took her in she kept looking at the door and saying mmmmmmmm which is usually what she says when she wants more while eating. She would get so excited when we would look out the window at everyone. Snow Forts and Super Bowls....we had a great day:)



3 comments:

Jessica G. said...

That is one awesome snow fort! I wanna play in it! :)

Tiff said...

I love snow forts - we built one last week so fun! I can't believe your church was canceled crazy -

SaraColorado said...

That looks like a lot of fun! We got a beating of snow today, so maybe we'll have to make a fort. We did make a sledding ramp in our front yard--a hill with a big "lump" at the top to take off from on the sleds. You gotta make the most of the snow!