Tuesday, December 4, 2007

We are loved:)

We must be loved...58 hits to our blog in one day, HOORAY! I am so glad all of you are avid bloggers like myself. Thanks for the support but all I have to say is out of 58 views there are only 10 comments on the last post? Leave me a comment I love love love to hear from you;) If you know me and are not on the friends list leave a note with your site so I can add you.

5 comments:

Allison said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Allison said...

Hey Summer--I read your blog all the time--it's so great to see what you're up to because we hardly ever see you. Your kids are adorable, and Avery is growing like crazy. We're new to the blog world--check out ours at www.chrisandalli.blogspot.com. Happy holidays! Alli

Heather said...

Hey Summer-Yep I am lovin' you!

Funny that we talk more now on the blog than we do in real life?!

Jessica said...

Summer- You are so funny! Glad to see your comment on my latest post. I'm working on it! How to you track how many hits you get? Jess

brit said...

Hey Sum-
I totally agree!! Everyone should leave comments. I love to read them too. See at recipe club.