On Saturday we went to the Festival of Trees.
The BYU tree was donated by stores on line (the company Andy gets his leads from)
The kids thought the upside down tree was great, and it was covered in fairies. We had to take a picture of the raggedy Ann and Andy for Grandma Mac.
They had cute Gingerbread houses and of course we had to take a picture of the South Park tree.
11 comments:
Summer I love your hair. It looks great dark
Ditto on Melissa's comment! When do you go dark! Looks great!
Okay, want to go to the Festival of Trees! I honestly think that I have never made it up there! Way to kick off the holiday season.
How fun!! You look great with dark hair. As soon as my sister-in-law comes for the holidays, I'm doing the same thing. I only hope I look half as good dark as you do.
When did you go dark? It looks so cute! I really should have taken my kids to the festival of trees I bet they would love it! I actually have never been myself crazy huh!
So all you Utah folks are crazy if you have never been to the festival of trees, it is great! So I went to the one here and it sucked, it makes me sad to see I missed the Utah one! Your hair really does look good though, I don't think it needs to lighten up! Only 5 more days!
Looks like you had fun!!! WE went up on friday, and molly just wanted to watch the dancers the whole time !!! That doesn't sound like molly does it !!! Any ways it is fun to kick off christmas with the festival of trees (not to mention getting some good decorating tips!!!)
Hey Sum,
Super cute pics!! I am proud that Kes thinks that Avi looks like Avery. She is too darling! I agree about the blue!
Love the vampy dark hair. So cute!
I went dark 2 weeks ago. It's been a fun change but I think we will lighten it again for family pictures in a couple weeks. Those of you who haven't gone to the festival are missin out. It was good times.
Your hair is so cute, Summer! I love the color!
Post a Comment