
I am having a Jean Party! Anyone is welcome to come It is WEDNESDAY the 19th (not Thursday) at my house from 6 to 8. There will also be a consultant from Tastefully Simple there with lots of yummy food to sample. Let me know if you would like to come or if you need directions....and please invite anyone you think would like to come!
5 comments:
Summer,
It's Brit. YOu are a nerd. That is the night of recipe club at my house. You have to come!!! You will miss the ornament exchange & I got everyone alittle something. Come On!!!
Yeah summer you are a nerd !!!! Recipe club is going to be fun!!! You and sam have to come!!!
Summer, I would love to come to your jean party! I hope it won't be a problem, but I will probably bring a couple people with me too! Jean parties are the best, I am excited to see you on Wed.!
Bummer I missed your party. That'll show me for not checking the blog often enough...
Bummer I missed your party. That'll show me for not checking the blog often enough...
Post a Comment