Thursday, December 6, 2007

Ward Christmas Party

Tonight was our ward Christmas Party!

They had this cute backdrop you could take pictures with.
Avery with Katie...one of our babysitters:)
Avery was pooped after being passed around all night. She makes a fun toy and all the girls (and women) fought over holding her.

6 comments:

SaraColorado said...

Ok...I'm leaving a comment! I finally update our site too, so you'll have to look. Your pictures are really cute. I really love the festival of trees pictures. Thanks for sharing. We miss you guys! --Auntie Sara

Tiff said...

Cute Sum!

Dave said...

I have been surfing the blogs. Your kids look so cute. Lilly wanted to know if you had Camden sing "Where are you Christmas" for your blog! I just laughed. I hope you have a merry holiday. Love Angee. It won't let me switch to my name on your post?

Jessica G. said...

Oh yes, I just love stealing your baby! She is such a cutie! And that's a pretty cute backdrop. Who put that together?

linds jo said...

holy cow...who is your activities chair and committee????? the decor is fabulous! your hair is very cute i might add. brunettes really do have more fun eh??

Jessica said...

Love the pics! Your kids are so cute. I love the bows that Avery is always wearing - so fun.