Thursday, December 20, 2007

Melts My Heart

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......

8 comments:

Tiff said...

Sum so cute who took that picture so cute I love it!

TheShippenFamily said...

That is so cute. Who was the photographer?

Breanne said...

That is the cutest picture I have ever seen! She is absolutely adorable!

sillyhaywardfamily said...

That is darling!!! I love her in hot pink!!!

Erin said...

Ohhhh! I so need to come snuggle her!

Robyn said...

Summer, cute picture! She is getting so big! She is so your baby though, looks just like you!

Robyn said...

Summer, cute picture! She is getting so big! She is so your baby though, looks just like you!

Jen Carpenter said...

Summer! I think everyone has covered how darn cute she is, and I love it as well! I love frilly girly stuff! I talked to Gram and Alli today, are we all getting together as Shippen women next Friday!? Call me if you need help calling or emailing! I am excited to see you, Sammy and everyone else!

Loves! Jen