Thursday, September 13, 2007

6 weeks already...almost blessing time!


I can't believe how fast time flies by when your having fun (or busy and sleep deprived) Avery will be 6 weeks on Tuesday...can you believe it? She is growing up so fast. We just heard from the bishop and he granted us permission to bless her on Sept. 30th, it's coming up fast but Sammy will be in town and we didn't want her to miss it! It's not Fast Sunday, but it is my kids primary program so it will be fun to have all of our family there! We are so excited...all of you are invited to come if you would like just let me know so I can plan on having enough food for afterwards! Love to all...

3 comments:

linds jo said...

she couldnt be sweeter...she is looking alot like ethan. I hope the sleep thing (or lack there of) will get better soon!

SaraColorado said...

Wish I could be there for the blessing. I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of it though. Love you! -Sara

TheShippenFamily said...

She is the most beautiful baby! I can't believe how old she is already.