Saturday morning the whole family went to Gma and Gpa's to help freeze corn. It is something we have done every year since I can remember. All the girls were in the kitchen working on the corn, so Grandpa Skip found something for the "men" to do....YARDWORK! He told Ethan he would pay him $3 to mow the grass and Ethan quickly jumped on the opportunity to make a quick buck. He did a great job, and could even start the mower by himself (we were impressed with that because Grandpa Skip still has to start the mower for Aunt Katie who is 17!) I can't believe how big he is. I am glad he gets to help out at Grandpa's house because we pay our HOA to do our yard work for us. He needs to learn how to work like that. Good Job Buddy!
Sunday, September 2, 2007
Becoming a MAN!
Saturday morning the whole family went to Gma and Gpa's to help freeze corn. It is something we have done every year since I can remember. All the girls were in the kitchen working on the corn, so Grandpa Skip found something for the "men" to do....YARDWORK! He told Ethan he would pay him $3 to mow the grass and Ethan quickly jumped on the opportunity to make a quick buck. He did a great job, and could even start the mower by himself (we were impressed with that because Grandpa Skip still has to start the mower for Aunt Katie who is 17!) I can't believe how big he is. I am glad he gets to help out at Grandpa's house because we pay our HOA to do our yard work for us. He needs to learn how to work like that. Good Job Buddy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is funny, I can't believe he is big enough to mow the lawn! Luke didn't mow his lawn till he was like 16. I am glad to know we have a lawn mower when we get back to Utah, and for a great price!
Post a Comment