I love having 2 girls. I bought Haylee this pink dress for Easter, and a couple weeks later found one for Avery. Haylee has been dying to take pictures with Avery in their matching dresses since April. So today when I got Haylee ready for church in the "pink flower" dress she insisted I put Avery in her dress to. I did and then we had a photo shoot...really I took about 25 pictures. It was fun. They are the sweetest girls anyone could ask for. I am so proud to be called mom! Just thought all of you would like to see these precious photos.
4 comments:
They looks so cute and I love those bows! Haylee is so photogenic.
I love those dresses, they are super sweet girls!
Summer they look so cute, that was Ella's easter dress also.
It is fun to dress them up. You have really beautiful girls! I still love dressing my girl up--there's nothing like it in the world...and I'll do it for as long as I can. Do you think Isabel will mind me picking out her wedding dress someday? HaHa! Thanks for sharing.
Love,
Proud Aunti Sara
Post a Comment