Haylee June 2008 performance from Summer Mac on Vimeo.
Haylee loves performing! She won't perform for me (or anyone else) at home, but when she gets on stage you can just tell she loves performing! She loves everything about it...the hair, the make-up, the costume, the lights, the stage, the cheers...she LOVES IT! This is her dance performance from a few weeks ago. We thought we would share it with our friends and family that weren't able to attend. She is the 4th one from the left. Good job BUG we are so proud of you! Keep it up:)
7 comments:
Too cute! I am soooo signing Boo up for dance classes in the fall.
So Cute I love it she did awesome!
Way to go Haylee!
She was BY FAR the best up there. She really has great rhythm and knew it the best!
that was awesome! you rock!
from indi
So you figured out vimeo! Good job! Thanks again for watching Kman on Wednesday...I appreciate you.
Now you have to post a video of Avery scooting across the floor! SO CUTE!
SOO CUTE! Where did Haylee take dance? I am trying to choose a place for Cassia but I don't have a clue where to go.
She looks great up there! She doesn't look nervous at all. She was shakin' it!
Post a Comment