How lame is it that out of the last 9 months I update with St. Patrick's Day pictures? I know, I know hopefully I will start to do better:) I have a ton of things I want to remember and need to write about. But, until then...here are some updated pictures of my kids all dressed in their green, and a picture of the pot of gold they woke up to.
HAPPY SAINT PATRICKS DAY!!!
5 comments:
Their shirts are so awesome! St. Patty's day is a big deal at our house too!
Love the shirts! Did you make them? I just saw a blog post about spraying bleach on shirts with a cardboard design on top - so the shirt fades and the design stands out.
Jess we have probably been stalking the same blogs :) I did make those shirts and thats how I did it! So easy and a lot faster than I expected. I just used card stock not card board, but i think they turned out cute, espicially since they were the $3 walmar t-shirts :)
Ashli- are you coming up for our 10 yr.? Me and jess were just wondering :)
Those shirts are AWESOME! Good job!
Your kids are too stinkin' cute, and I LOVE those shirts!
Post a Comment