Every year around this time I get the bug to start projects. I love a good project. This year I finally got Andy to agree to help paint the living room. I have been loving blue lately so I decided to be bold and paint it blue. I love the way it turned out :) Next we really need to paint the front room (the room you can see thru the hole in the wall) the colors DO NOT compliment eachother at all. I have a lot of empty wall space now and I need some ideas of what to do. I have a few things I am considering, but I would love some help...please? If you have an idea of what you think would look good, let me know :)
8 comments:
Wow! I think that looks awesome
looks great! wish I could see it in person! It makes your couches look really good!
I LOVE THE BLUE!!! good choice :)
That looks great! I have zero design sense so I won't suggest anything. Well, except I think light blue and beige/tan go really well together. Anyway, there is nothing I love more than painting because I love to change things up too!
Good job Andy!
I am totally no help to you...We've lived here nearly six years and finally, our living room is painted. But I like the blue!
It looks great. I like the light blue. You go girl. I am hoping we can paint our house next year when I am done with school.
LOOKS GREAT, GOOD JOB! MAYBE SPLASH A TOTALLY DIFFERENT COLOR AROUND LIKE GREEN OR YELLOW...
Thanks for the awesome idea of the oquirrh lake! I checked it out online and it looks amazing! I think you need to take your kids too. I will post about it if we can get there in the next couple of weekends.
Post a Comment