Home is where our story begins.
They designed their own bouquets
They made "something-blue" bracelets
They played "kiss-the-groom-on-the-lips"
Teaching her to kiss boys already? Wow, you are brave! Just kidding, looks like so much fun!
I love how fancy everything is, I bet they had so much fun!
Cute, cute, cute!
What a fun idea. I've missed you on Blogger! Welcome back.
Ok, this all scared me a bit. Having had my first girl almost a year ago I am hoping I don't have to put on such extravagant parties! Maybe I will just hire you to do it for me?
What a cute idea! And they all look so beautiful! Darling cake by the way!
Looks like a great party! You sure can rock a theme.
So glad you are back! I love the up-do's. What a great party idea!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Teaching her to kiss boys already? Wow, you are brave! Just kidding, looks like so much fun!
I love how fancy everything is, I bet they had so much fun!
Cute, cute, cute!
What a fun idea. I've missed you on Blogger! Welcome back.
Ok, this all scared me a bit. Having had my first girl almost a year ago I am hoping I don't have to put on such extravagant parties! Maybe I will just hire you to do it for me?
What a cute idea! And they all look so beautiful! Darling cake by the way!
Looks like a great party! You sure can rock a theme.
So glad you are back! I love the up-do's. What a great party idea!
Post a Comment