Really we do....and Molly is our FAVORITE one! We met her when she was 7 months old, and she has become a part of our family. She keeps us laughing even when shes not around :)
p.s. dont worry about it Craig and Jess it comes off ;)
Ha ha ha, that is funny! Good neighbors make all the difference. We are learning what it is like to have bad neighbors up here and cannot wait to get to a good neighborhood!
Oh my gosh I am so sorry!! I had no idea!! Well you can count us as the annoying neighboors from now on!!! Sorry!! I am on my way to clean it up right now!! P.s. How did you know it was molly? :) ha ha
5 comments:
Ha ha ha, that is funny! Good neighbors make all the difference. We are learning what it is like to have bad neighbors up here and cannot wait to get to a good neighborhood!
Oh my gosh I am so sorry!! I had no idea!! Well you can count us as the annoying neighboors from now on!!! Sorry!! I am on my way to clean it up right now!!
P.s. How did you know it was molly? :) ha ha
P.s.s.
Don't tell skip about this, or he might never read molly a book again for ruining his beloved concrete!!!!
When will kids learn that if they write their names on the forbidden surface, then they're gonna get caught?!?
Wow have had that happen a few times I love how they right there name....
Post a Comment