Such a big girl! She should have waited till I got there, but at least now she can get some good practice in so she will be able to keep up with Jack! She is already looking like a pro! Give her kisses!
Sad I really think that scoot was the funniest thing I have ever seen you should turn it into americas funniest home videos I am serious you would win for sure!
8 comments:
Such a big girl! She should have waited till I got there, but at least now she can get some good practice in so she will be able to keep up with Jack! She is already looking like a pro! Give her kisses!
That's so cute! Can't wait to see you guys.
She is getting so big!!!!
OH MY GOSH SUMMER!!! That is so cute...especially her scooting. I can't believe how fast these kids grow up!!!
Wow! Good for her. I hope you got lots of video of the scooting. She looks so big in those pics below.
Sad I really think that scoot was the funniest thing I have ever seen you should turn it into americas funniest home videos I am serious you would win for sure!
NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
;)
Post a Comment