Sunday, July 8, 2007

Happy 4th of July!

The Shippen Family kicks off the 4th of July with the Provo Parade. It's a tradition.
Grandpa Skip was there with all his gear to serve the best parade breakfast you could imagine....pancakes, eggs, bacon, fruit, juice, milk....you name it I am sure we ate it for breakfast! We barricade all the kids into a big tall flatbed truck so they can see the parade and play and the parents can relax and enjoy the parade without having to chase the kids too much.

Then we took a break and went to a movie before we had everyone over to our house for a BBQ and fireworks! Our neighborhood has the best firework show. We had a really good time and the kids were excited to stay up so late....Happy 4th of July.






1 comment:

Ashlee said...

Hey Summer. I found your link on Sammy's I hope you don't mind. I haven't seen your kids for two years and Haley is beautiful! Goodluck with her when she's a teenager.
I'm glad to hear that your pregnancy is going so well. Sammy keeps me updated.